Gnome and gnutls (10) (was Re: gtk 2.4 and gnome 2.6)

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 08:12:25AM +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> My preferred course of action would be to upload GTK+ 2.4 into unstable
> pretty quickly as it is an independent library, but build GNOME 2.6 into
> experimental.  While this is going on we're supposed to be ready for a
> release, so we need to keep an easy path for G2.4 fixes (via unstable).
> If we get G2.6 into a suitable state before any release freeze, we can
> work with the release managers and push all of it from experimental into
> unstable and testing quickly.

I was wondering if there are plan to move gnome to gnutls 10 with the
release of gnome 2.6.

I'm currently having a lot of problem with gdm on some unstable machines that
use pam-ldap (libldap2 is compiled against gnutls10, gnome/gdm againts
gnutls7)

  Sjoerd
--
Any circuit design must contain at least one part which is obsolete, two parts
which are unobtainable, and three parts which are still under development.