Re: metacity-setup .debs

Thanks for your comments, they were really great.

I have implemented most of your changes, but one question :

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 08:46:41PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> All these files aren't supposed to be in the diff:
> +++ metacity-setup-0.6.1/intltool-extract
> +++ metacity-setup-0.6.1/config.guess
> +++ metacity-setup-0.6.1/intltool-update
> +++ metacity-setup-0.6.1/config.sub
> +++ metacity-setup-0.6.1/intltool-merge

How do I stop these getting into the source?  config.guess &
config.sub seem to be included as per /usr/src/automake-dev, which I
can handle.  But I can't figure out how to stop intltool-* getting
packaged in.

These should just be made from their .in files on build.  Should I be
setting something like MAINTINERCLEANFILES in Makefile.am?  I tried
this and it didn't seem to work, those files were not cleaned out.

In general, how do you deal with this situation when creating debs?

Thanks,

Ian
ianw@ieee.org
http://www.wienand.org