Status of current glibc

Offhand, the bugs I'm most concerned about are the ia64 depmod failure (the
analysis in the bug looks right to me, the old syscall should be provided in
linux-kernel-headers) and the powerpc mprotect failure (should be tested on
a 2.4 kernel to make sure everything's OK).

I don't have much more time for glibc right now.  Ping me if you need me to
look at a specific failure but otherwise I have to pass the baton to all our
other highly capable maintainers.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz