Re: Fwd: Re: Bug 171659 is holding back most of testing

First of all, my insights in glibc development and RPC are close to
none, so if the below is stupid, please be nice :-).

sön 2003-01-19 klockan 18.46 skrev Jeff Bailey:
> 171659 is not holding back testing.  I've spoken with both bdale and aj
> to let them know that I'm working with upstream on fixing this.

What kind of fix are you working on with upstream?  Re-implementing RPC
sounds like the proper long-term solution, but it also sounds like it
could take half a year or more before it is done.

Is there another, short term solution in the works?

  Cheers //Johan