Re: Fwd: Re: Bug 171659 is holding back most of testing

171659 is not holding back testing.  I've spoken with both bdale and aj
to let them know that I'm working with upstream on fixing this.

The m68k bug (175526) is a far greater threat since, last I checked,
none of us knew the cause of it.

That said - upstream hasn't started the sunrpc reimplementation yet, so
if you (or others reading this list) want to help, please let me know.
I'm a bit swamped with school right now to start a big project like
that.  Otherwise it's on my list of things to hack on in March.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey