streambuf.h

Well, I have a problem I really don't know how to solve. I was playing with
the streambuf.h file when the power went off. I not only lost the information
in another .h file I had been working on, but most importantly I lost a
portion of the streambuf.h file. I don't want to re-install CLOS1.2, this
means loosing all the programs I have installed, and since I no longer have
access to internet, at home, I can't reinstall the glib using 'Corel Update',
which apparently has to download some files from an ftp server.

The only solution I can see is to get the streambuf.h file from one of you,
and then just type the two or three lines missing in the file in my computer.

Thanks in advance

LINUX 					  LINUX
	What you wanna to do tomorrow...
	I am doing today!