[debian.nl] Weird Request

Hi,

This is sort of a strange request and I am not sure if people will be
able to fulfill it (interested to see) but I need a floppy disc. I
don't want to buy a pack of 10 which is all I can find here... It would
be great if someone can bring one if indeed anyone really has one. They
are rare these days
> >That's fine.  Worst case scenario is that Biella is late.  If she's
not there
> >at 16:00 then we'll just go back to the station (drunk) at 18:00 to
meet
> >her!
> >;)

SO, I am coming with Russel but I am tempted, very tempted to arrive
late and be greeted by a group of drunk Debian developers.... Now that
would be something to write about!

see you all soon.
biella