Re: [debian.nl] Saturday

At 16:55 +0200 10/17/02, Russell Coker wrote:
>On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:42, Thomas Hood wrote:
>> On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 15:49, Russell Coker wrote:
>> > The previous suggestion was to meet at Utrecht CS meeting point at 16:00
>> > the same as last time.  I think that this is a good idea as last time the
>> > meeting went late enough.
>> >
>> > Also those of us going from Amsterdam could meet at Amsterdam CS at
>> > 15:00, let me know if you're interested in that.
>>
>> I have already made plans on the assumption that
>> the meeting is at 16h00.
>
>That's fine.  Worst case scenario is that Biella is late.  If she's not there
>at 16:00 then we'll just go back to the station (drunk) at 18:00 to meet
>her!
>;)

Okay, I will be there at four o'clock.
There are /almost/ 3 slots in the carride Breda-Utrecht available.
( P & S reservered already two, so still one available )

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.