results so far (was Re: CDs for Linuxworld)

Here's the commitments I've gotten so far:

type of CD                                            qty.     committed already
----------------------------------------------------  ----     -----------------
Official Debian 3.0, i386, binary CD#1                1000         490
Official Debian 3.0, powerpc, binary CD#1              100          25
Official Debian 3.0, sparc, binary CD#1                 50          15
Sarge debian-installer beta 2 i386 netinst CD          500         134

For any folks on this list who are attending who have CD
burners, we should coordinate what we're going to try to
provide and how many.  Also, what about labels?

People on this list with CD burners identified so far: Jaldhar,
myself.

It seems like we should be making more d-i beta 2 CDs.  It also
seems like we should add PowerPC to our list for the beta2
stuff.

As for labels, I do have around 95 labels, although they're
pretty expensive (it was $30 for 100 labels, ew, not to mention
consumable costs).  Should we just write on the CDs with
felt pens?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>