Re: Questions about emacs-snapshot (and also a small patch)

Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> writes:
>> By the way, is there any tla equivalent of `cvs diff'?
>
> Forget about tla. Use bazaar 1.3.2 from debian unstable.
>
> 'baz diff' is what you want.

Or with tla, "tla changes --diffs" ...

YMMV with regard to "baz" I think.  It's been quite flaky every time
I've tried it, though the bugs/problems tend to be _different_ than
those in tla... the goals behind it are nice, but I haven't been too
impressed with the reality.

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?