Re: lwat improvements

[John S. Skogtvedt]
> Also I'm a bit wary of making changes to the text without a patch to
> update the translations, as this might have the effect of end users
> seeing untranslated strings.

I believe it is vital to accept a two step approach when dealing with
translations.  First one changes the original texts, next one ask for
updated translations and integrate them when they arrive.

For the second setop, the podebconf-report-po program available in the
po-debconf package is very useful.  It send a request to each
translator as specified in each .po file and ask for an updated
translation. :)

Happy hacking,