Hi, as you might know, currently no commits to trunk should happen, as we are about to release 5.0.4+edu1 in a few days and up to now, while some of us thankfully started to develop for squeeze, we still kept all changes in trunk suited for lenny as well, and thus trunk is currently used for the packages aimed at +edu1. I wonder if we should allow (though obviously discourage) lenny breaking changes in trunk now and backport (on a case-by-case basis) important changes to lenny in a to-be-created lenny branch for that package. Does anyone plan to put work in a 5.0.x+edu2 release? I plan to continue maintaining debian-edu-doc, but that doesn't need a full release, and I think this is also true if we should decide to ship a new gnash version in our lenny. Besides that, I can only imagine to create a 5.0.x+edu2 release to base it on a newer kernel (from 5.0.x, not bpo or something similar) for better hardware support or similar improvements to 5.0.x which require new images. What do you think? cheers, Holger P.S.: Maybe we should also have an irc meeting again... any takers to make that happen? I'm happy to help/assist, but don't have time to push this forward...
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.