Re: Back from International Developer Meeting in Germany

Hi,

On Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010, Bhabesh Bhattacharya wrote:
> What are you thinking on making debian-edu bootable on lxde which
> would make possible, use of debian-edu on older computers.

lxde is just an apt-get install away today :)

if you are talking about an lxde installation option, like we support kde and
gnome, please make it happen ;-) (ie file a wishlist bug, send patches)

now is the time for adding feature to our squeeze!

cheers,
	Holger