Back from International Developer Meeting in Germany

Hi,

I just arrived in Taipei a few hours. I'd like to thanks Ruth, Kurt,
Andreas, Christian, and many others who bring me a chance to
experience so many different things in this trip.

During the meeting, we fixed some LXDE bugs and learnt a lot from
Jonas and others. Got more tasks todo and meet more people.

After an encouraged discussion with Christian in Berlin. I intended to
make LXDE as an alternative desktop selection for Skolelinux. And also
meet a sidux developer Nikolas in Frankfurt airport who would like to have
co-maintainship on LXDE packages.

And also some side conditions to make this trip very special for me.

Thanks for the organisations. Hope to meet you guy next event in
Germany or else where in the future.

-Andrew