Mounted Win2003 share shows up on thin clients, but not diskless workstations.

I used this to mount the share:

mount -t cifs //10.63.150.254/Felles /skole/tjener/home0/I_Felles -v -o user=olea,pass=Password,gid=teachers,domain=ORKIDENETT

Using ssh to tjener as normal user, I'm able to find the files
inside the share. So it is mounted.

When using thin client it is possible to read the content of the share, open files to edit, and save new files.

When using diskless workstations the folder is empty.

What can I do to fix this?

OleA