Re: Please translate press statement

Knut Yrvin wrote:
>> On Tirsdag 9. februar 2010, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
[...]
>> Now that I have a foot in Skolelinux translation business, I could have
>> a look at other areas, feel free to point me in the right direction to
>> the most needed or urgent pages.
[...]
> Translating is a really good start to begin. Luckily there are a couple of
> translation services out there to, making a rough translation from English
> to French. Then you can concentrate more on sentence construction etc.
>
> It's three things which I see could be improved:
>
> 1. The web site desperately needs a French translation.
>     http://www.slx.no/
>
> 2. The release manual is not completely translated to French
>      I would appreciate if some one could provide a guide where to start
>
> 3. Making articles about user stories.
>     There is good user stories in schools from using applications
>     when teaching different topics or about Skolelinux in general.
>     No one have written good stories on that the last 2-3 years.
>     We could really need that, since I guess it's great interests
>     for it.
>
> I think starting with 1 and 2 is more than enough?

[...]
> Best regards
>
> Knut Yrvin

Thank you for the directions, and Holger Levsen for the link he provided
me with. I am not totally unfamiliar with .po files (I helped with
software localization before), and I know a bit about running a wiki
(part of the administration team for www.linuxpedia.fr, a dokuwiki). I
will have a look into this over the week-end, and probably get started
with point 2.

Best regards,

Thomas