Re: Please translate press statement

Knut Yrvin wrote:
> On Tirsdag 9. februar 2010, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
>> with a link on the main page. I understand the original English
>>  document is still moving, so I'll try to keep up and adjust
>>  accordingly.
>
> Seems that the most is done. Thanks to Alexander extended input and
> Holgers final touch :)
>
> Best regards
>
> Knut Yrvin

Yes, I saw that since the announcement is already out in the open. The
French page is updated with the latest images and should look (and read)
consistent with the original document.
Now that I have a foot in Skolelinux translation business, I could have
a look at other areas, feel free to point me in the right direction to
the most needed or urgent pages. I have to go through more testing and
practice before I can write anything really technically insightful about
Skolelinux.
On the other hand I will get in touch with the existing French wiki at
http://wiki.skolelinux.fr/PageDaccueil
Reading a few pages I got the feeling it's really calm there, to say the
least...

Best regards,

Thomas