Re: Please translate press statement

Hector Oron wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 2010/2/9 tv.debian@googlemail.com <tv.debian@googlemail.com>:
>> Hi, I started to translate bits of the press release to French and ended
>> up translating the whole page. If it can be of any use feel free to do
>> whatever you want to with it, or disregard it entirely.
>> If the original English page is rewritten I can adapt the French
>> translation accordingly if needed.
>> I am not part of Skolelinux (no account on wiki), so I attached the
>> translation to this message, hope it goes through.
>
> Getting an account is free, easy, trivial and simple (no need to be
> part of Skolelinux). I encorauge you to learn how to use wiki.
>
> Here you, all, have a catalonian translation. I'll try to update once
> things are more stable on the wiki.
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressPackage_5.0/Catalan
>
> Regards,

Ok, did that and now there's a French translation (draft) at:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressPackage_5.0/French

with a link on the main page. I understand the original English document
is still moving, so I'll try to keep up and adjust accordingly.
The page was proof read by my wife who happen to be a French teacher, so
correctness is assumed, original style and presentation from the English
version have been preserved.

Cheers,

Thomas