move meeting to april, 19th

Hi,

currently our next irc meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 13th, 19:00 UTC
(21:00 CEST) - as this is easter monday I suggest to reschedule it.

Several people on IRC where fine with moving to the 14th, except Vagrant who
couldnt make that and suggested the 19th.

So I've set up a doodle poll to find the best time:
http://doodle.com/7xz94qahgsptthcz

Please participate until Monday the 6th, then I'll (hopefully be able to) pick
a winning time+date and announce it here.

Agenda for that meeting: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I've voted already and stated I couldnt make it on Sunday, the 19th, as
I'd like to keep my Sundays free. If the majority wants Sunday, I will
probably make it...