Re: move meeting to april, 19th

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 2. April 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:
> currently our next irc meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 13th, 19:00
> UTC (21:00 CEST) - as this is easter monday I suggest to reschedule it.

> So I've set up a doodle poll to find the best time:
> http://doodle.com/7xz94qahgsptthcz
>
> Please participate until Monday the 6th, then I'll (hopefully be able to)
> pick a winning time+date and announce it here.

Currently it looks like it will be Monday, the 20th at either 19 or 20 UTC
(=21/22 CEST), but only three people participated in the poll.

Please participate in the poll and the meeting! I think we should run the poll
for two more days until we pick a date.

http://doodle.com/7xz94qahgsptthcz

regards,
	Holger