Re: Requesting pre-approval of expenses for DebUtsav Kochi 2023

[[Dropping Cc:treasurer@]]

Hello Abraham,

On 08/06/23 01:40 AM, Abraham Raji wrote:

[..]

> Item                         Amount (USD)
> Conference T-shirt          :        425
> Printables*                 :        100
> Lunch and refreshments      :        370
> Total                       :        895
>
> *: Stickers, Posters, Flex, Banner etc.

I have a standee banner (2 x 5ft), another rolling banner (2 x 3
ft). And a 50+ flyers[1]. See if it helps to reduce the printables* :)

Please also consider this as a shout out to future Debian events. We
have above said things in our inventory.

There was some discussion before of having a booth kit with stickers
and banners which can pass around to reduce the cost. If you are
printing Flexs and banners, please have a generic design with out
dates or place names.

--abhijith

[1] - https://debian.pages.debian.net/debian-flyers/files/flyer.jpg