Re: Proposal for new fully free distro based on Debian

Quoting Pirate Praveen (2015-01-25 15:47:17)
> My suggestion is to have hamara as a pure Debian blend and swaraj a
> 100% libre version of hamara. That way we avoid duplication and cover
> everyone's needs.

I see no need nor benefits for Swaraj to derive from a derivation, and
benefits for all in Swaraj deriving directly from Debian.

...but that might simply be that I do not understand¹ goal and vision of
Swaraj GNU/Linux.

 - Jonas

¹ ...or merely because I choose to consider FSF blessing unimportant.