Re: Updates

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 1:24 AM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
> As Pavi pointed out there was indeed discussion on this. The way I see
> it, we don't have enough people who have in-depth knowledge or have
> hacked on debian internals. And those who have (like Vasudev Kamath
> who has worked a bit on boxer/freedombox) doesn't want to volunteer as
> he's busy in his professional life or has other priorities. Which
> leaves me, Kartik and Praveen. While I can give the generic background
> and a listing of the various sub-projects which come under Debian
> development, I do not have the experience nor the understanding of
> many of the pieces internally.

I'm not expert either :)

Also, tired of too much discussion. But,

1. If we want to keep MiniDebConf name, please please - Debian talks
only. There can be lots of things can be done like,
a. Debian Install Party,
b. Debian bug squashing,
c. Debian hackfest.

2. Please finalize letters for Jaldhar Vyas. It is important.

3. Less mails, more work.

Since, I'm not volunteer or in org committee, I can't comment much.

My appearance at MiniDebCof depends on #1, #2 and travel time.

Thanks :)

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com