Re: Multiarch in Debian unstable

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (06/09/2011):
> Can we give dpkg more exposure than “build from git”? It's been 2+
> months already since that announcement and one cannot really test
> “Multiarch in Debian unstable” as written in the subject.

It's been even more time now, can we please get a multiarch-aware dpkg
in Debian unstable? As Stefano wrote[1], time flies. I'd hate to get a
new dpkg in the archive right before the freeze; not to mention
real-life testing (on plain sid systems, rather than with a dpkg built
from git or downloaded from a separate archive), let alone the resulting
needed bug fixes.

 1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/10/msg00001.html

Again, thanks for your efforts.

Mraw,