Re: Next upload 2008-05-06 (dpkg 1.14.19)

Quoting Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org):

> If you have a cloned repo w/o pending commits, just do:
>
>   $ git co -b lenny origin/lenny
>
> and then operate normally.

That branch will be used as reference for the so-called "D-I level 5"
statistics, as dpkg l10n is counted there...

Translators, just leave me a few days to set that up so that you can
get the material from http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats.

Then, I'll send a formal "call for translation updates" as well.

Please note that neither dselect translations (dselect/po), nor
scripts translations (scripts/po) nor documentation translations
(man/po) will be available through this way. For those, you'll have to
dig into the git repository.