Re: Resigning as editor for Release Notes

On 03/05/2008, at 10:05 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

For Sarge and (to a somewhat lesser extend) for Etch I have been one of the main editors of the Release Notes. I'm sorry to have to announce that I
will not be working on the Release Notes for Lenny.
<snip>

Bummer.

:(

Don't you give up on the D-I manual, or I'll throw random accents at you. ;)

from Clytie, representing the most heavily-accented language in the world.

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n