Re: debiandoc-sgml language status

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 12:09:39AM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Hi again :)
>
> As you can see, I'm trying to catch up with debian-doc and make sure my
> doc translations are up-to-date.
>
> I noted a previous post which said debiandoc-sgml supports Vietnamese. I
> am unsure if this translation is complete, or if it has been recently
> reviewed.

Do you need CVS commit right?  Have you looked at CVS?

Since I got only vi_VN.UTF-8 and I did not know what old-style encoding
to use for Vietnamese, I did not create other encoding.

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debiandoc-sgml/

> What do I need to do to check this, and complete/review the translation
> if necessary?
>
> Thanks for any help you can offer with this. :)

I guess only active documents needs to be translated.  As for Debian
Reference, I am in process of rewriting it.

Osamu