Re: documentation for novice and newbies

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 00:48:33 +0000 (UTC)
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:54:56 -0500, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> >
> > I just tried to register the project, got the page all filled in
> > with basically the email that ended "how does this sound" yet alioth
> > immediatly came back with something like "provide more detail".  It
> > wasn't a helpful error message and there's nowhere on the alioth
> > site for help.  Would you like to try?
> >
> > Doug.
>
> Did this project die?  I don't see any postings after about
> mid-February. Rumours elsewhere indicate that it has moved to a
> wiki,  but I have found no links to it...

I tried to register a project at alioth but the project got rejected.
One possibility would be to find a DD to sponsor the project[1]. Or we
could try to build it on www.debian-community.org. I will take a peak
at their mailing-list.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2007/02/msg04996.html

Regards,