Re: Fwd: Re: Progeny Debian Manual Project

Osamu Aoki wrote:

No more.  It [removing GIFs] is done.

Anyone who obtain DDP CVS access can update contents. See
 http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp

Thank you for all this effort. It's a tremendous help. Now I can quiet all my guilty twinges about being temporarily too busy to get to these basics (it's a matter of two deadlines coming together in my paying work).

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177 bbyfield@axionet.com

"In the holy bars of Europe I bowed and said Amen
But when my eyes were open she had vanished once again
I chased her down the highway like lights across the sky
I was looking for perfection of a very basic kind."
-OysterBand, "This Town"