Re: Debian Project History updated

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 06:19:16PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I've updated this document to reflect the release of potato, our
> > founding and our leaders.  Since I'm not a native english speaker
> > I would appreciate if somebody would check my work.
>
> What you did probably already exists in debian-history package, Bdale's fork
> of original project-history which is the official version now...

I don't want to depress you but I have installed that packge yesterday
and took a look at it 20sec ago, I have to tell you that it looks as
damn old and unmaintained like the version in CVS except that it now
holds 'Copyright 1999 Bdale Garbee'.

I'll see what else has changed and merge useful paragraphs into
the CVS version, I guess.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.