Re: privacy-breach-google-adsense: how to get rid of it ?

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> Personally whenever I see this tag or this issue on upstream websites I
> will encourage them to either just drop GA or use piwik instead if they
> actually need what GA provides. I encourage everyone else on this list
> to do the same.

If we could manage to get piwik packaged for Debian, it would make this
easier to do (not to mention help out at my day job).

See:

for some of the history.  I believe there are remaining non-free source
file issues (which may be fixable through simply repackaging upstream).