Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

On 07/13/2013 11:46 PM, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
since some people might not read planet debian, here is a link to my
third blog post in a series of posts dealing with the results of the
Debian systemd survey:

http://people.debian.org/~stapelberg/2013/07/13/systemd-not-portable.html

This has risen a question here: How many people are actually using the kFreeBSD port. Are there any rough numbers?

I have checked popcon for the kFreeBSD kernel image and it seems the numbers from popcon are very low [1].

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz