Re: AGPLv3 Compliance and Debian Users

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Lars Meyser wrote:

> No I did not miss that, but I'm not entirely sure of the implications. So if I
> use a packaged version of a program which has been modified (e.g. by Debian
> patches) I am not obliged to make the source available?

I'm no expert but that would be my interpretation. Also when I asked
about the basis of the network part of the AGPL during the GPLv3 talk
at DebConf10 in NYC, Bradley said the AGPL was specifically based on
modification, _not_ on public performance or other use.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise