Re: AGPLv3 Compliance and Debian Users

----- Original Message -----

It is not that simple, Debian itself complies with the license and users
installing the package comply with the license as long as the network-facing
service is not accessible to other users. To stay with my example, I am in
compliance with the AGPLv3 when I install and use the Debian owncloud package
on my NAS but not when I install it on my publicly accessible webserver where
other users interact with it.

This is also my personal reading of the license, I would like to hear others
opinions before I start filing bugs.

Lars