Re: Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

Le Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:38:21AM +0200, Mathieu Parent a écrit :

> Dep12 [1] doesn't have a Security-Contact field. Should we add one?
> (and maybe a Security-Submit?)

Hi Mathieu,

the contents of the debian/upstream files is open-ended.  You can start anytime
to document and promote the use of a new field.  You are welcome to use the
wiki page for this.  Anyway, I recommend to seek comments before.

My goal with DEP 12 is to fix the syntax of the most used fields.  Therefore,
it will not be comprehensive.

By the way, the Upstream-Contact field in machine-readable Debian copyright
files is optional, and the whole format is optional too.  I recommend to use
debian/upstream instead, especially because the whole point of this file is to
provide a way to update metadata without uploading the package.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan