Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder whether you have checked where the crash is caused, you have
> sent several mails to me for every binary in your test run, but in
> dmesg.txt you provided all of them are from the very same library.
> This will cause lots of duplicates, and it seems feasible for you to
> merge them and make the report more accurate.

Library bugs are main reason behind the 5 reports per package limit.
I've looked at the dmesg of your reports, and it's clear that the
crashes are happening at the same place in libfcitx-config. Thanks for
letting us know about this issue. We will merge the reports (within a
package) based on the crashing location, as to minimize duplicates
further.
Alex