Re: jessie release goal: verbose build logs

Hi,

I completely agree on the goal and disable silent rules where I notice them,
but:

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 01:35:34PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
>  - Change Debian policy to recommend or require verbose build logs.
>    #628515

Change buildds.

Do we have autosiging now for all buildds? TTBOMK one ia64 buildd maintainer
doesn't want it, so buildd log size restrictions "block" bigger logs
(and that will happen e.g. for LO, bddt).

That's why LO does verbose on "normal" build and not-verbose on the buildds.

Regards,

Rene