Aw: KickStarter for Debian packages - crowdfunding/donations for development

I am less critical about it - it just should remain outside Debian. We would gain a deb-store, I presume. The ties should be more with the respective program's developers than with us the Debian community. After all, the money would flow because of the functionality, not because of the availability for the disitribution.

Any particular support from the Debian community would be nice, but if the concept works, then this would not be required.

Cheers,

Steffen