Re: Debian Project News - February 4th, 2013

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 06:03:05PM +0100, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> are not set in stone, as you said.
>
> It seems that I overlooked it: I'm sorry!

And now fixed (at least in the website, but it will take a bit to be
for the changes to be visible).
This is the new version of the paragraph:

	With regard to the DebCamp, during which usually the
	various Debian teams meet to work on specific issues and projects,
	the authors explained that it will probably be held the same week as the
	conference: "for budget reasons, current plans are to merge the two
	weeks’ activities into an 8 day period. If you think that’s a pity, it’s
	not too late to change it — just join the fundraising team and start working
	quickly!".

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline"
REM, It's The End of the World (as We Know It)