Re: Usertags browser/search

+++ Jon Dowland [2012-11-16 19:41 +0000]:
>  and please use usertags
> in future to collect together bugs under a single MBF.

Usertags are very flexible but rather undiscoverable.

I discovered this yesterday which lets you find out what users exist
and thus what tags:
http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?
and, arguably more useful the 'by users' list:
http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?browse=users

Just thought it worth mentioning to help others who find
users/usertags mysterious (took me ages to understand how it works)

I do think it would be useful to have more tags in the default
namespace as nearly all user namespaces have exactly one tag, but
that's a different discussion.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/