Re: RFC on MBF (non-freeness of "The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil")

user jmtd@debian.org
usertags 692614 + good-not-evil
usertags 692619 + good-not-evil
usertags 692624 + good-not-evil
usertags 692625 + good-not-evil
usertags 692627 + good-not-evil
usertags 692628 + good-not-evil
usertags 692629 + good-not-evil
usertags 692630 + good-not-evil
usertags 692631 + good-not-evil
usertags 692613 + good-not-evil
usertags 692615 + good-not-evil
usertags 692626 + good-not-evil
usertags 692621 + good-not-evil
thanks

On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 04:25:43PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> I've found one of these - #692614 - is the whole set collected together
> under a common usertag or similar?

I couldn't find one so I created one, above, using the list of bugs
Neil found for his wheezy-ignore tagging. Please let me know, and
the release team probably, if we've missed one, and please use usertags
in future to collect together bugs under a single MBF.