Re: Where could I upload x32 port bootstrap?

On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 02:06:15PM -0800, Daniel Schepler wrote:
> I've asked a couple people in private mail about this, and haven't
> gotten any answer, so I thought I'd ask here for ideas.  Where would
> be a good place to upload what I have so far from bootstrapping an x32
> port of Debian?

Have you talked to the debian-ports.org people? They have a (secondary)
mirror and buildd network that all our no longer active ports have moved
to, as well.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and