Where could I upload x32 port bootstrap?

I've asked a couple people in private mail about this, and haven't
gotten any answer, so I thought I'd ask here for ideas.  Where would
be a good place to upload what I have so far from bootstrapping an x32
port of Debian?  So far I have over 13000 source packages built, so
the total size is likely to be in the dozens of GB...  which means
probably putting it on people.debian.org would be too much.  Might
alioth.debian.org have enough storage space for this?
--
Daniel Schepler