Dublin, Ireland bug squashing party

Hi there.

It's come to my attention that bug squashing parties are _the_ way to fix bugs.

Not to be seen as uncool, I'm proposing a bug squashing party somewhere in Dublin, Ireland at a mutually agreed date and time.

I'm just canvassing for support right now, as I don't know the Debian procedure for doing this - or even if there is one.

One of the topics/issues/bugs I hope to address is getting my open source projects in SourceForge knocked into shape for acceptance into Debian.

I don't know if that meets the criteria for "party" - maybe a shindig or a hootenanny.

Regards,
Philip Ashmore