Re: Release Update: Goals, Arches, Rolling, Removals

Le samedi 13 août 2011 à 21:59 +0200, Jakub Wilk a écrit :
> If you decide to NMU without delay a package maintained by me[0], please
> don't bother doing it, but orphan the package instead. I won't be
> interested in maintaining such a package anymore.

I don’t understand this kind of reaction against people who are enough
willing to help you to prepare an update for your package.

Ask yourself these questions instead: what kind of change would people
do in a NMU that you couldn’t revert in a blink if needed? And what is
the probability for a NMU to make things worse?

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :