Re: Marius Vollmer [magit] MIA?

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 10:07:53AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the tips -- I'm not a DD, so I don't think I access to
> > non-public databases, etc, but these "developers-reference" guidelines
> > seem useful for the future.
>
> Access to the MIA db for non-DDs is usually easy to get via DD. Just
> ask the MIA team, on a list or on IRC and someone will usually respond
> to a specific query.

As a matter of fact, you could even simply CC the MIA team when writing
mails to -devel like you did. It's mia@qa.debian.org. And to be more
precise about IRC: on OFTC there is a channel #debian-qa where you'll
usually find someone from the MIA team.

Hauke

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de