Re: DeviceKit and /usr

Zitat von Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>:

Le lundi 07 septembre 2009 à 15:51 +0200, Bjørn Mork a écrit :
I'm suggesting that the utility uses lots of "g_" prefixed functions
while it's obvious that the author never ever evaluated the need for
these. I assume that's because the author is used to them always being
available.

Well, in the context of udev helpers, they are not.

Starting from the next glib2.0 upload, they will be. End of problem.

So no trying to convince glib upstream to reduce wrapper bloat? *sigh*

HS