Re: waf into NEW, please test it with your packages

Le dimanche 26 juillet 2009 à 13:51 +0200, Luca Falavigna a écrit :
> waf preferred design is to provide a self-unpacking Python script to be
> installed into projects' root directories and then executed from there,
> we adjusted it to be available system-wide, so everyone can use it, no
> matter if waf script is available in upstream tarballs or not.

> Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>    gnome-python (U)
>    gnome-python-desktop (U)

These ones have a dual build system, and currently we use the one based
on the autotools.

That said, if you know how to tell whether non-free files are
distributed in the tarball as part of waf, I would find it interesting.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :