Re: What to do with (packages like) Blender?

also sprach Maximiliano Curia <maxy@debian.org> [2009.08.03.1529 +0200]:
> distrodev.org seems to have died sometime around 2007, do you know
> if there is any "replacement" for this?

No, but maybe we can revive it? Would you write to the domain owner?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"for her, the dashed lines on the freeway were like grains of sand
 slipping, through an hour glass, ticking away the seconds, the
 minutes, and the hours of her life. if she got home a few minutes
 early on any given afternoon, it gave her a thrill as if she had
 stolen a little something back from death."
-- mc 900 ft jesus (http://www.theendoftheworld.org/900/spider1.shtml)