Re: waf into NEW, please test it with your packages

Il giorno Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:14:14 -0700
Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 02:48:37AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com> (30/07/2009):
> > > would you mind providing a .deb of that so that I can test and
> > > update my dh build system patch to use it?
> >
> > waf deb? Check first mail in the thread.
> >

> ok, I misunderstood what Luca was saying. I thought Luca meant a new
> version of waf, not a new version of midori :/.

Yes, I meant new midori upstream version. I haven't specified it, sorry.

We prepared waf_1.5.8+dfsg-2, which implements compatibility with
intltool and older versions of wscript. I uploaded preview packages:
http://alioth.debian.org/~dktrkranz-guest/waf_1.5.8+dfsg-2/

--
 . ''`.      Luca Falavigna
 : :'  :  Ubuntu MOTU Developer